- 6 oz
- uncooked spaghetti
- 1 Tbsp
- 1/3 c
- shredded parmesan cheese
- 26-ounce jar meatless spaghetti sauce
- 2 c
- chopped green pepper
- 14.5-ounce can dried tomatoes drained
- 8-ounce part-skim ricotta cheese
- 8-ounce can mushroom
- small onion
- cloves garlic, minced
- fesh basil leaves, thinly sliced
- 1/2 tsp
- dried oregano
- 3 c
- shredded part skim mozzerella cheese divided
How to Make Spaghetti Casserole
- 1Cook spaghetti; according to the package direction: drain add butter.
- 2Add butter and Parmesan cheese; toss to coat. In a large bowl, combine the spaghetti sauce, green pepper and tomatoes. In a blender, process the ricotta cheese until pureed. Add to the spaghetti sauce mixture. Stir in the mushrooms, onion, garlic, basil, oregano and 1-1/2 cups mozzarella cheese. Add the spaghetti; toss to coat.
Transfer to a 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking dish coated with nonstick cooking spray. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella. cover; bake at 350 degrees F for 40-45 minutes or until heated through.