1 lbbox of spaghetti
2 Tbspolive oil
8 ozcream cheese
8 ozsour cream
8 ozcottage cheese
1- 24oz. jar(s)prego pasta sauce or your own homemade
1 lblean ground beef
1/4 conion, chopped
3 Tbspbutter, melted
How to Make Spaghetti Casserole
- Brown ground beef with onions, add jar of sauce. Cover and simmer 15 minutes.
- Cook spaghetti al dente in water and olive oil according to package directions. Drain. Set aside.
- Cream together cream cheese, cottage cheese and sour cream (I use a hand mixer). Set aside.
- Grease a 9 x 13 pan. Add 1/2 of the cooked spaghetti. Spread on 1/2 of cheese mixture with spatula.Repeat with other half of spaghetti and cheese mixture.
- Pour melted butter over layers.
- Pour spaghetti sauce over the top.
- Cover with foil and bake for 45 minutes.
- Uncover. Cool for 15 minuts and cut into squares and serve.