- 1 lb
- angel hair pasta (i like whole grain)
- 1 1/2 lb
- ground beef or ground turkey
- 1 jar(s)
- spagheti sauce 24-26 oz.
- 2 can(s)
- tomato sauce - 8 oz each
- 1 can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 c
- sour cream, lite or regular
- 2 c
- shredded colby + monterrey jack cheese (i use reduced fat versions)
How to Make Spaghetti Casserole
- 1Put a large pan of water on to boil pasta.In a skillet, brown meat over med heat. Drain well. Stir in spaghetti sauce and tomato sauce. Remove from heat.
- 2Meanwhile, cook pasta 3 min. While pasta is cooking, combine soup and sour cream in another bowl. Drain pasta.
- 3Spray 2 8" sq.casserole dishes with cooking spray. Layer spaghetti sauce, pasta, soup mixture, and cheese in each casserole dish. Repeat layers. Bake one at 350 (325 for glass)for 50-55 min.and cover and freeze the other. You can also bake all in a large casserole if you don't want to freeze one.
- 4To bake the frozen one, thaw in refrigerator overnight. Remove from fridge 30 min. before baking. Follow directions above.