★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 lb
- 4 can(s)
- italian stewed tomatos
- 2 Tbsp
- 1 small
- white onion
- 1 pkg
- spaghetti noodles
How to Make Spaghetti Carbonara
- 1In a large skillet, fry bacon until crisp, and place on paper towel to cool. Crumble bacon. DO NOT THROW OUT BACON GREASE!!!!!
- 2Add the garlic and chopped white onion to the bacon grease and saute until onions are translucent and garlic soft.
- 3Cook pasta to package directions.
- 4Using a blender, puree each can of stewed tomatoes and add to the bacon grease, garlic and onion in skillet.
- 5Set to medium-low heat and cover. Let cook for 20 minutes, stirring often. In last 5 minutes of cook time, add crumbled bacon.
- 6Pour over noodles and enjoy!