Spaghetti Bread Appetizers
You can serve this as a meal with salad or you can serve it as appetizers but it is filling.
You can add the spices you desire but remember if you make your spaghetti spicy you may not want to add a whole lot of other spices depending on what you like.
- loaf of rhodes frozen bread dough
- 1 stick
- butter, softened
- 3 tsp
- garlic powder
- 1 c
- parmesan cheese
- 1 c
- mozzarella cheese
- 3 c
- spaghetti ( i use leftovers)
- 1 tsp
- finely chopped rosemary
How to Make Spaghetti Bread Appetizers
- 1Let Bread dough thaw and let it rise. Once it has doubled or almost doubled in size knead it to release some of the air. Mix one teaspon of the garlic with the rosemary to sprinkle on the top of the bread after rolling
- 2Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- 3Once you have kneaded the bread on a floured board or table roll the dough into a large rectangle.
- 4Once you have it into a rectangle spread with butter, sprinkle with garlic and parmesan cheese and other seasoning if you desire.
- 5Add the spaghetti about one inch from the edge almost the whole length of the dough leaving just a little room on top and at the bottom. Sprinkle on the mozzerella then you want to roll the dough like it is a jelly roll. Then sprinkle on the garlic and rosemary mixture on top of the loaf.
- 6Slice the rolled up bread dough in to one half inch slices and lay on a greased cookie sheet. Bake for about 20 minutes until golden. Serve warm with Marinara if you like.