8bacon strips, cut in 1/4 inch pieces
1/4 chalf & half
1 cgrated mozzarella or parmesan cheese
2 Tbspsoft margarine
2 Tbspchopped parsley
How to Make Spaghetti alla Carbonara
- Cook spaghetti according to directions.
Meanwhile, fry bacon until crisp. Drain all but 1 Tbsp fat. Add pepper and half & half - keep warm in skillet.
- Mix eggs with cheese in small bowl.
- When spaghetti is tender, drain well. Transfer to medium serving bowl and mix with butter.
- Toss with bacon mixture, then with egg mixture and parsley.
- Serve immediately with additional pepper and cheese, if desired.