Some More Casserole
1 1/2 lbground beef
1medium onion, chopped
1green bell pepper, chopped
2 clovegarlic, minced
1 can(s)15 oz diced tomatoes with the juice
3 Tbspchili powder, hot or mild, your choice
1 1/2 cwater
·salt and pepper
1 lbspaghetti, cooked
115oz can english peas, drained
115 oz can whole kernel corn, drained
2 cgrated cheddar cheese optional (the original recipe calls for it but we prefer without)
How to Make Some More Casserole
- Brown the ground beef and drain excess fat.
- Add onion and bell pepper and saute until the onion is tender.
- Add the garlic and saute for a couple of minutes.
- Add tomatoes with the juice, water, chili powder and salt and pepper.
- Cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Add the spaghetti, corn and peas and heat through.
- It's ready to serve unless you're adding the cheese. To add the cheese, spread the mixture in a casserole and top with the cheese. Bake at 350 until it's melted, about 20 minutes.