1 lbground beef/turkey/ or chicken
15 ozricotta cheese
4 citalian style cheese
3/4 cparmesan cheese
1/2 boxlasagna noodles, cooked
3-4 cpasta sauce (i made my own but which ever you like is just as good)
1 mediumzucchini, thinly sliced long ways (a veggie peeler is the best way to get this done)
1onion (finely chopped)
2celery stalks (finely chopped)
1 smallgreen bell pepper/ or 1/2 a green bell pepper and 1/2 a red bell pepper (finely chopped)
2 Tbspdried parsely flakes
1 Tbspitalian seasoning
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Sneaky Lasagna
- pre-heat oven to 375
- cook the lasagna noodles according to the box. Drain
- cook ground meat, onion, celery, and bell peppers until meat it browned. drain and rinse.
- In a medium bowl mix the ricotta cheese, 2 cups of the italian cheese, 1/2 of the parmesan cheese, parsley flakes, italian seasoning,eggs, and salt and pepper together untill smooth.
- in a 9x13 baking dish spread 1/3 c of the sauce on the bottom.
- combine meat mixture with the remaining sauce.
- layer 4 noodles and told with the remaining cheese mixture, zucchini, and half the remaining sauce
- layer 4 more noodles to with remaining sauce and sprinkle the rest of the parmesan cheese. Then finish with the last 2 cups of the italian cheese.
- cover the baking dish the place on a foil lined cookie sheet.
- bake for 1 hour. uncover and bake for another 20 minutes or until cheese is melty and brown
- let stand for at least 20 minutes to cool