·spaghetti, enough for two large servings
1/2 bottlered wine (your favorite) with equal parts water
1 cpancetta, medium dice
1 cricotta cheese
1/2 cpecorino romano cheese
1/2 cwalnuts, coursley chopped
·black pepper, freshly ground
How to Make Slurring Spaghetti
- Bring a large pot of water and red wine to a boil.
- In a large heavy skillet, render pancetta in butter until crispy. Season with freshly cracked black pepper.
- Add the pasta cooking until al dente, drain leaving a little cooking liquid (about 1/4 cup) and add to the skillet with the pancetta.
- Add ricotta to pasta and pancetta and toss well to incorporate all of the ingredients into the pasta mixture.
- Divide mixture between two serving plates and garnish with pecorino and walnutes.
- Serve with toasted garlic bread and your favorite red wine.