SLOW COOKER BEEF-STUFFED SHELLS
- jumbo pasta shells
- 1 lb
- lean ground beef
- onion, chopped
- 1 clove
- garlic, minced
- 2 c
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 c
- italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 Tbsp
- parsley flakes
- egg, beaten
- 2 jar(s)
- (15.5 oz.ea.) meatless spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 c
- grated parmesan cheese
How to Make SLOW COOKER BEEF-STUFFED SHELLS
- 1Cook the pasta shells according to package directions, just until tender; drain.
- 2Meanwhile, brown beef, onion, and garlic in a large skillet; drain. Add Mozzarella, bread crumbs, parsley, and egg.
- 3Stuff shells and set aside. Pour 1 jar of sauce into the slow cooker. Arrange stuffed shells on top of sauce.
- 4Top shells with the other jar of sauce and the Parmesan cheese. Cover and cook on low heat for 5 to 7 hours