By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
·salt and pepper
8 ozextra lean ground beef
1 Tbspchili powder
6 oztomato paste
How to Make Sloppy Ziti
- Salt and pepper and brown the beef then drain off fat in a sieve.
- Put vegetables in a food processor, process until finely chopped and add to meat in a medium saucepan.
- Saute, covered, over low heat until vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add chili powder, tomato paste and water, and simmer about 10 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook ziti until it is cooked al dente.
- Drain ziti and mix well with sauce.