By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- salt and pepper
- 8 oz
- extra lean ground beef
- green pepper
- 1 Tbsp
- chili powder
- 6 oz
- tomato paste
- 12 oz
- 1 lb
How to Make Sloppy Ziti
- 1Salt and pepper and brown the beef then drain off fat in a sieve.
- 2Put vegetables in a food processor, process until finely chopped and add to meat in a medium saucepan.
- 3Saute, covered, over low heat until vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes.
- 4Add chili powder, tomato paste and water, and simmer about 10 minutes.
- 5Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 6Cook ziti until it is cooked al dente.
- 7Drain ziti and mix well with sauce.