★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 1/2 lblean ground beef
1 tspolive oil
1/2 largesweet onion chopped
1/4red bell pepper chopped
2- 8 oz pkgno yolk noodles
2 can(s)campbells cream of mushroom low sodium soup
·black pepper to taste
·white pepper to taste
1 can(s)low fat evaporated milk
How to Make Skillet Stroganoff
- In a large heavy skillet cook ground beef in olive oil and just as it starts to brown add chopped onion and pepper.
- Cook noodles in salted water til just al dente. Drain and set aside.
- When meat and veggies are browned add a small amount of water to deglaze pan. Stir and add in 2 cans of soup and black and white peppers.
- Allow to simmer 3 min and fold in cooked noodles. Reduce heat and add 1 can of evaporated milk.
Can be kept warm on a very low settting.
- This can be served with a crisp salad on the side but steamed or sauteed veggies on the plate will make the servings go farther.