Sister's Lasagna Pasta
- 2 1/2 lb
- ground meat
- mozarella cheese
- american cheese
- 1 pkg
- manicotti shells
- 2 jar(s)
- ragu rich&thick (i prefer diced tomatoes&garlic herb, or mushroom)
- 1 can(s)
- tomatoes, diced or in chunks, drained
How to Make Sister's Lasagna Pasta
- 1pre-heat oven to 350
boil noodles till done
- 2ground your meat and season as you normally would. drain grease, then add both jars of Ragu, along with the drained tomatoe chunks. cook till sauce is hot.
- 3in a deep dish pan your going to make a layer of noodles, then cheese, sauce, more cheese, then noodles again, continue in layers till u fill the pan up.
- 4put the Pasta Lasagna into the oven till cheese is melted then serve & enjoy!!