★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 lbground beef
1 can(s)sliced mushrooms
4 mediumgreen onions diced
1 tspminced garlic
1 1/2 Tbspworcestershire sauce
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
2 pkgramen beef seasoning (only the packages of seasoning)
1/2 can(s)water (use can from soup)
1/2 csour cream
1 pkgwide egg noodles
·chopped parsley to garnish top
How to Make Simple Stroganoff
- Combine ground beef, diced green onion, minced garlic, and mushrooms. Add to skillet and cook until ground beef is browned. Drain grease and set aside.
- Boil egg noodles to liking, drain and add 1/2 stick of butter to noodles.
- Combine cream of mushroom soup, water, worcestershire sauce, and beef seasoning packets to a pan and mix while heating on medium heat.
- Add ground beef and soup mixture together.
- Add 1/2 cup sour cream to meat and soup mixture.
- Place noodles on plate and top with beef mixture and garnish with some parsley if desired.