Simple and Amazing- Mizithra Cheese Spaghetti
The important thing is to use real Mizithra Cheese available at delis and Trader Joes. Nothing else is as good.
- 1 lb
- good spaghetti or angel hair
- 1 c
- real butter, room temperature
- 3/4 lb
- real mizithra cheese, shredded or grated
How to Make Simple and Amazing- Mizithra Cheese Spaghetti
- 1Using package directions as a guide, cook spaghetti in large pot of boiling water until done but still firm, "al dente". Drain.
- 2While spaghetti is cooking, start slowly melting butter over medium heat, alow to continus cooking, while stirring, until butter is a rich golden brown color. Skim butter solids off top.
- 3Toss pasta with butter. Plate each serving and toss shredded cheese on top. Serve immediately.