- (1) 12 oz. bag(s)
- pre-cooked, peeled, tail-on shrimp
- 1 pkg
- linguine, cooked & drained
- 1 c
- 4 Tbsp
- 2 Tbsp
- minced garlic
- garlic powder, onion powder, salt & pepper to your liking
FOR GARLIC SAUCE
How to Make Shrimp Scampi
- 1Thaw shrimp in cold running water for 5-7 mins.
- 2Make sure pasta is thoroughly cooked & drained.
- 3To make Garlic Sauce: Mix milk, butter, minced garlic, salt, pepper, garlic powder & onion powder together & boil for approx. 5 mins until it thickens a little.
- 4Put pasta back in its pot. Mix in the shrimp.
- 5Carefully pour garlic sauce over pasta & shrimp. Top with Italian seasoning to garnish. Enjoy!