(1) 12 oz. bag(s)pre-cooked, peeled, tail-on shrimp
1 pkglinguine, cooked & drained
FOR GARLIC SAUCE
2 Tbspminced garlic
·garlic powder, onion powder, salt & pepper to your liking
How to Make Shrimp Scampi
- Thaw shrimp in cold running water for 5-7 mins.
- Make sure pasta is thoroughly cooked & drained.
- To make Garlic Sauce: Mix milk, butter, minced garlic, salt, pepper, garlic powder & onion powder together & boil for approx. 5 mins until it thickens a little.
- Put pasta back in its pot. Mix in the shrimp.
- Carefully pour garlic sauce over pasta & shrimp. Top with Italian seasoning to garnish. Enjoy!