Shrimp Pasta with Mushrooms
1 lbrotini pasta
1 lbmedium shrimp, peeled and deveined
3 tspold bay seasoning (or any seafood seasoning)
1/3 cshrimp stock or water
1/2 cchopped green onions (plus a few for garnish)
1 cfresh mushrooms thinly sliced
1 ptheavy whipping cream
1 Tbspgarlic, chopped
1/3 cgrated parmesean
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Shrimp Pasta with Mushrooms
- Cook the pasta according to package directions
- Over med-high heat, melt the butter in a large sauce pot. Add the chopped garlic and cook for about 2 min. Add the shrimp and 3 tsp of seasoning. Stir and cook the shrimp for about 2 minutes more.
- Stir in the stock, or water and cook for about 7 minutes.
- Add the green onions, mushrooms, grated Parmesan, whipping cream and salt and pepper, stir. Cover and cook on med heat for 6-8 minutes.
- Add the pasta to the shrimp and reduce heat to low. Cook for 3 minutes more. Sauce will thicken as it stands. Serve