Shrimp Pasta for Two
If made as I said Prep time is cook time.
- pasta for two serving
- 1/2 lb
- 50-60 count shrimp
- 2 Tbsp
- garlic minced (jar)
- 1/2 of 1 stick
- 1 Tbsp
- italian seasonings
- 1 small
- onion diced
- chicken bouillon cubes
- 2 medium
- broccoli flowers (flowery part only, diced)
- parmesan cheese optional
How to Make Shrimp Pasta for Two
- 1Heat 1 cup to boiling in a small sauce pan. When boiling throw in the chopped broccoli and turn off burner.
- 2In a medium sauce pan put in the butter chopped onion, garlic, chicken bouilon and the italian seasonings. Put on medium heat and when cooking a couple of minutes and turn off.
- 3Mean while over high heat boil water in a sauce pan and put in your pasta noodles (I used spegetti)
- 4when pasta is almost ready add the shrimp and drained broccoli to the Butter mix. Start simmering the shrimp when there is five minutes left before spegetti is ready