Shrimp Noodle Bake1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
How to Make Shrimp Noodle Bake
- 1Thaw shrimp if frozen.
- 2Cut shrimp in half lengthwise, if desired.
- 3Combine noodles, sour cream, soup, onions, olives, dill weed, seasoned salt and half of the cheese; mix well.
- 4Fold in shrimp.
- 5Spoon into shallow 2 quart baking dish.
- 6Cover with aluminum foil, crimping it securely to edges of dish.
- 7Bake in preheated 350 oven for 30 minutes.
- 8Uncover, then sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- 9Return to oven about 15 minutes or until cheese melts.