Shrimp Noodle Bake1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
1 lbshrimp, peeled and deveined
8 oznoodles, cooked
1 csour cream
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
1/4 cgreen onions, diced
1 tspdill weed
1 tspseasoned salt
1 ccheddar cheese, shredded
How to Make Shrimp Noodle Bake
- Thaw shrimp if frozen.
- Cut shrimp in half lengthwise, if desired.
- Combine noodles, sour cream, soup, onions, olives, dill weed, seasoned salt and half of the cheese; mix well.
- Fold in shrimp.
- Spoon into shallow 2 quart baking dish.
- Cover with aluminum foil, crimping it securely to edges of dish.
- Bake in preheated 350 oven for 30 minutes.
- Uncover, then sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Return to oven about 15 minutes or until cheese melts.