1 lbshrimp or crawfish
1 can(s)diced tomatos with green chiles mild
1/2 mediumbell pepper
2 cloveminced garlic
1 lbwide egg noodles (or whichever noddle you prefer)
1 1/2 cwater
1 can(s)chicken or seafood broth
16 ozvelvetta block mexican cheese
·creole season to your taste
4 stalk(s)green onion
How to Make Shrimp fettuccine
- start by lightly cooking your onions, bell peppers, and diced tomato with green chiles in the half stick of butter (until all are wilted). add garlic towards end to make sure not to burn it.
- season to taste and then add water and broth, heat to a boil. once boiling add the noodle of your choice and let boil for about 10 minutes (different noddles require different cooking times)
- once noodles are about halfway cooked add the shrimp/crawfish and let noodles finish cooking (will absorb most of the juices but watch close to make sure you dont absorb all)
- when noodles are finished and to the texture of your choice there should be a little bit of juices left and is needed when adding cheese so it isn't as thick.
- cube the cheese block and toss them in! stir to thoroughly melt cheese. (if cheese is to thick add a little bit of milk until your desired consistency)remove from heat and add chopped green onions.
- plate up and ENJOY!!!!! (can also be cooked in rice cooker but needs to be stirred often so it doesn't clump at the bottom)