Shrimp and Vegetable Pasta1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 lblarge shrimp, peeled and deveined
2red peppers, 1/4" dice
6plum tomatoes, 1/4" diced
1/2 cfresh dill, chopped
2 tsptarragon, dried
2 Tbspshallots, chopped
1/2 tspred pepper flakes, dried
1 tspblack pepper, coarsely ground
1/2 cfresh lemon juice
1 cplus 1 tablespoon olive oil
1/4 tsphot chile oil
1head broccoli, cut small
1.5 cpeas, cooked
How to Make Shrimp and Vegetable Pasta
- At least 2 hours ahead, bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Carefully drop in the shrimp and cook until just tender, 1 minute.
- Drain, rinse under cold water, drain again, and place in a large serving bowl.
- Add the peppers, tomatoes, dill, tarragon, shallots, red pepper flakes, black pepper, salt, lemon juice, 1 cup olive oil and the chili oil to the serving bowl.
- Toss well with the shrimp.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- When you are ready to serve, bring a large pan of water to a boil, drop in the broccoli and cook 1 minute.
- Drain and rinse under cold water, drain again.
- Toss the peas and broccoli with the shrimp and vegetables, set aside.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Add the remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil and the linguine.
- Cook at a rolling boil until just tender.
- Drain the linguine and immediately toss with the shrimp and vegatable sauce.
- Serve at once.