SHRIMP ALFREDO- RESTAURANT STYLE
Peggi Anne Tebben
116 oz. jar alfredo-style pasta sauce
1(8 oz.) pkg. fettucinni
2 lbfresh shrimp, peeled & deveined (small ones)
1 cbutter, melted- do not substitute
2 clovecrushed, minced garlic
1/2green bell pepper, diced fine
1/2 smallred onion, finelychopped
1 tspcalifornia style garlic salt / parsley
1/2 tspground cumin (optional)
·chopped green onions (garnish)
·shredded parmesean cheese (garnish)
How to Make SHRIMP ALFREDO- RESTAURANT STYLE
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add pasta & cook for 8 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Boil shrimp in a large pot of water until they turn orange; drain. Then place in bowl of melted butter. Let shrimp marinate for 15 - 30 minutes; remove.
- In large skillet over medium heat, saute the bell pepper, garlic cloves & onion in the left over butter from shrimp.
- Add Alfredo sauce & heat. Add special garlic salt & cumin.
- Mix together the cooked pasta, shrimp, & Alfredo sauce mixture. Dish up into individual pasta rameikins & top with chopped green onions & shredded parmesean cheese.
- Serve with hot buttered garlic bread.