Shell Pasta Goulash
★★★★★ 2 votes5
- 1 lb
- lean ground beef
- 1 can(s)
- 10.5 oz. tomato soup
- 1 can(s)
- 10 oz. diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 3 c
- small shell pasta, dry (or substitute elbow macaroni)
- stick low-fat mozarella string cheese
- 1/2 c
- finely shredded cheddar cheese
How to Make Shell Pasta Goulash
- 1Crumble ground beef in medium skillet and cook thoroughly, stirring occasionally. Drain juices from meat.
- 2While meat cooks, boil pasta until tender in medium-sized saucepan on stove top or in a large glass microwave-safe bowl in the microwave. Drain and rinse in colander.
- 3Prepare a 8 X 11 inch dish with vegetable spray. Mix meat and pasta well in dish. Dish will nearly be filled. Add in cans of tomato soup and tomatoes with chilies. Mix in, making sure to coat meat/pasta lightly with soup by stirring gently, but well. Shred the stick of mozarella string cheese and tear in to small bits, scattering over top of mixture. (This cheese will melt down through the mixture.) Sprinkle cheddar cheese over top of string cheese bits.