★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 4 c
- heavy whipping cream
- of garlic (your preference- the more the better!)
- 1/2 stick
- real butter
- 2 pkg
- italian blend cheeses (asiago, provalone, mozzeralla)
- of herbs (i love parsely in this)
- 1 box
- pasta of choice (or make your own!)
How to Make Seriously the most amazing Alfredo you'll ever taste!
- 1Cook noodles in a blend of herbs until done to your liking. You'll be making the sauce while the pasta cooks.
- 2Heat whipping cream with butter and herbs over medium heat until boiling. Be careful not to scald, stir constantly. Blend in cheese, 1 cup at a time until melted in. Will be very, very thick once done.
- 3Enjoy! It's fantastic with crunchy garlic bread!