1 lbcrawfish tails
1 lbimitation crabmeat-rinsed and cut into bite size pieces
1 qthalf & half cream
1 bunchfresh parsley-chopped
1 bunchgreen onions-chopped
·tony chachere's seasoning to taste
·angel hair pasta
How to Make Seafood Pasta
- Saute shrimp in 1 stick of butter until pink. Add crawfish until warm. Set aside.
- Melt remaining butter in a Dutch oven (pot). Add flour, whisk until blended. Do not brown.
- Add half and half cream. Blend well.
- Pour shrimp & crawfish mixture into the cream mixture. Blend well.
- Add crabmeat, parsley, green onions and Tony's seasoning.
- Heat until begins to thicken. Simmer on low until ready to serve.