I serve this with roasted asparagus and garlic bread.
- 1/2 lb
- fresh scallops
- 1/2 lb
- lg prawns, cleaned, deveined
- 2 lb
- grape or cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1 1/2 lb
- small button mushrooms, sliced in half
- 1 bunch
- fresh basil
- 4 clove
- fresh minced garlic
- 2 pkg
- tomato basil feta cheese ( i prefer athenos)
- 1/2 tsp
- 1 pkg
- spinach herb fettucini ( refridgerated kind)
- extra virgin olive oil
How to Make Seafood Fettucini
- 1In a large pot, start water for the pasta.
In a large skillet, add some olive oil and add 1/2 the of minced garlic. Turn to med low and add mushrooms. When mushrooms are partially soft, add tomatoes and salt. Simmer until both mushrooms and tomatoes are soft but not mushy. The pasta water should be boiling, add the fettucini and a handful of chopped basil.
- 2In another skillet, add a bit of olive oil, heat to med high. Sear scallops on each side, about 3 minutes. Turn heat down to low, add prawns and remaining minced garlic. Saute until prawns turn pink. Remove and add to the tomatoes and mushrooms. Add the chopped basil and cook for 5 minutes. Remove from heat, add 1 1/2 pkgs, feta cheese, stir gently to mix.
- 3Drain pasta, toss with the tomato/mushroom mixture.
Mix well, top each serving with crumbled feta and serve.