Savory Spaghetti and Meatballs1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 pkgonion soup mix
1 lblean ground beef
2 Tbspvegetable oil
32 ozspaghetti sauce
1/2 pkgspaghetti, uncooked
How to Make Savory Spaghetti and Meatballs
- Combine soup mix and milk; let stand 5 minutes.
- Add ground beef and egg to soup mixture; stir until mixed well.
- Shape into 1-1/2-inch balls.
- In large skillet brown meatballs in hot oil; drain.
- Return meatballs to skillet.
- Stir in spaghetti sauce; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer over medium heat 15 minutes.
- While sauce is simmering, cook spaghetti as package directs, omitting salt; drain.
- Serve sauce and meatballs over spaghetti.