Savory Spaghetti and Meatballs1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- 1 pkg
- onion soup mix
- 1/4 c
- 1 lb
- lean ground beef
- egg, beaten
- 2 Tbsp
- vegetable oil
- 32 oz
- spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 pkg
- spaghetti, uncooked
How to Make Savory Spaghetti and Meatballs
- 1Combine soup mix and milk; let stand 5 minutes.
- 2Add ground beef and egg to soup mixture; stir until mixed well.
- 3Shape into 1-1/2-inch balls.
- 4In large skillet brown meatballs in hot oil; drain.
- 5Return meatballs to skillet.
- 6Stir in spaghetti sauce; bring to a boil.
- 7Reduce heat; cover and simmer over medium heat 15 minutes.
- 8While sauce is simmering, cook spaghetti as package directs, omitting salt; drain.
- 9Serve sauce and meatballs over spaghetti.