How to Make Sante Fe Shrimp With Pasta
- 1Clean and de-vein shrimp
- 2Boil pasta in a generous amount of salted, boiling water. Drain when cooked.
- 3Meanwhile in a frying pan, combine oil and butter. Heat and add the shrimp, cooking until shrimp are transparent. Remove
- 4Add the taco seasoning an continue cook while stirring for 30 seconds. Add the Alfredo sauce to the seasoned shrimp. (I especially like to use the Cheesy RAGU Roasted Garlic with Parmesan Sauce.)
- 5Pour shrimp and sauce over drained pasta and top with a good quality grated Parmesan or Romano cheese.