This could be made with frozen vegetables, to save on time. Just add them to the noodles before cooked all the way to make sure that they are warm all the way through.
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 can(s)
- 1 pkg
- spiral noodles, uncooked
- 1 pkg
- philadelphia cooking cheese by kraft (i used the original)
- carrots +/-
- celery stalks
- small onion (optional)
- 1 pinch
- salt and pepper to taste
- shredded cheese for topping (used mozerrella)
How to Make Salmon Mac
- 1Chop Celery and Carrots set aside. Chop onion in separate bowl (if there is someone who does not like onion)
- 2In a large pot filled with water and a good pinch of salt cook noodles until just tender.
- 3While waiting for noodles, check the salmon separating out the skin and bones. Drain off the water and oil.
- 4When noodles are cooked drain and reserve water. Add the carrots and celery, and about 1/2 cup of noodle water back into the noodle pot with the cooked noodles. Allow the vegetables to steam slightly.
- 5Add the Philadelphia cooking cream and salmon to the cooking pot. Add the cardamon, salt and pepper. Stir well and serve with a sprinkle of shredded cheese.