Roger Dilley Mac & Cheese
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 pkg
- kraft homestyle macaroni and cheese
- 1+ c
- shreaded medium cheddar cheese
- 1+ c
- french's french fried onions
How to Make Roger Dilley Mac & Cheese
- 1Prepare HOMESTYLE mac and cheese according to package directions. When finished, put into 9x9 baking dish. Top with bread crumbs supplied with meal.
- 2Layer a generous amount of shredded cheddar cheese on top.
- 3Layer a generous amount of fried onions on top of cheese. Bake in a 375 degree oven only until the onions start to brown. Maybe 5 minutes at the most. Onions will burn if left in too long. This oven is lower than recommended on the package of mac and cheese because of the onions. You might have to play with it depending on your oven.
- 4Say a thank you to all of our vets and enjoy!