- 1 jar(s)
- roasted red peppers in water
- 1 clove
- 1/4 c
- olive oil
- 2 Tbsp
- flat leaf italian parsley or i even use fresh basil and still comes out great
- 4 c
- cooked orecchiette pasta.... i also use penne sometimes
- 1 c
- mozzarella cheese... you can use less if your feeling a bit chubby:)
- 3 Tbsp
- grated parmesan cheese plus a little more for topping
How to Make Rockin' Red Pepper Pasta Bake
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees, cook your pasta, drain, and set aside
Get out your food processor and throw in the peppers, garlic, parsley, parmesan blend until all chopped, add in the olive oil until it looks like a marinara sauce.
- 2Combine sauce with pasta in a bowl, then spread into casserole dish and top with mozzarella cheese, cover with foil and bake for 25 min until cheese is melted.
- 3Give yourself a pat on the back and make someone else do the dishes!