Roast Beef Ramen Noodles
V Marie Lee
- 2 c
- roast beef, chopped
- 2 pkg
- beef raman noodles with seasoning packets
- 6 small
- sweet peppers, sliced
- 1 small
- onion, sliced
- 1 1/2 c
- 1/2 large
- tomato, diced
- 1 clove
- 1 Tbsp
- coconut oil or extra virgin olive oil
How to Make Roast Beef Ramen Noodles
- 1In a large skillet or dutch oven, heat one tablespoon coconut oil or extra virgin olive oil.
- 2While oil is heating, cut one small onion and six small sweet peppers into 1/4 inch strips. Chop one clove garlic and dice one large tomato. Chop two cups roast beef.
- 3Add roast beef, onions, garlic, and sweet peppers to the heated oil and saute until onions become translucent. Then, add tomatoes and two of the beef seasoning packets that come with the Ramen noodles. Stir well.
- 4Place the two Ramen Noodles over the roast beef and vegetables. Pour 1 1/2 cups water over the noodles and vegetables. Cover pot/skillet with lid and simmer for two minutes. After two minutes, stir all ingredients together and serve.