Rinny's Mac and Cheese
How to Make Rinny's Mac and Cheese
- Boil entire box of elbow maraconi's. While the water boils begin shredding the Swiss cheese.
- take about 2 1/2 cups of each cheese and mix them in a bowl together. This mixture will be the cheese for the macaroni.
- Drain macaroni's when they are at your liking of tenderness, return them to the pot. Add small chunk of butter.
- Once the butter has melted add the entire mixture of cheese's. Mix that until it is the consistency on smooth cheese, add some milk if you would like.
- Place in a Baking dish, add the V8 Juice place in the oven at 350 for about 10 minutes or until the juice is boiling. Serve and Enjoy!!