Rigatoni With Vodka Sauce
- 1 lb
- dried rigatoni, cooked for 5 minutes and drained (very al dente)
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 1 medium
- sweet onion, diced
- 4 clove
- garlic minced
- 1-2 can(s)
- diced tomatoes (depending on how chunky you want it)
- 1 jar(s)
- prego fresh mushroom sauce (28 or 32 oz - i can't recall)
- 1 jar(s)
- classico mushroom alfredo sauce (different flavors are great to experiment with)
- shot of good vodka (1.5-2 oz)
- 1 Tbsp
- dried itatlian spice blend
- 1/4 c
- fresh parsley, chopped
How to Make Rigatoni With Vodka Sauce
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
Grease a 9x13 or 2qt baking dish.
- 2In a large saucepan over medium to medium high heat, saute the onion in olive oil until just translucent. Add the garlic and saute for about 30 seconds.
- 3Reduce the heat to medium-low. Add the diced tomatoes, and tomato sauce. Stir until blended and bring to a simmer.
- 4Stir in the Alfredo sauce, herbs and vodka. cover and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- 5Toss noodles into sauce and transfer mixture to baking dish. Bake for 30-45 minutes or until the top is nice and browned.
- 6Let stand about 5 minutes, stir before serving.