Rigatoni With Three Cheeses1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbrigatoni pasta, uncooked
3.5 Tbspbutter, melted
1/2 cpepperoni slices cut into quarters
1/2 cfontina cheese, shredded
1/2 cmozzarella cheese, shredded
1 cheavy cream
1/2 cparmesan cheese, grated
How to Make Rigatoni With Three Cheeses
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In lots of boiling water, add the salt and rigatoni.
- Cook until super al dente as they are going into the oven.
- Drain and rinse in cold water.
- In a large bowl, mix the butter into the pasta until it is well coated.
- Add the three cheeses and the cream.
- Toss well and add 1/2 the parmesan while tossing.
- Place in a buttered casserole and sprinkle the remaining parmesan on top.
- Sprinkle the nutmeg over everything and bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
- When the top of the pasta has turned golden brown, it is done.