☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 lb
- 1 8.5-oz jar(s)
- sun dried tomatoes in olive oil with herbs, drained, 1t oil reserved
- 1 Tbsp
- minced garlic
- 1 29-oz can(s)
- diced tomatoes
- 1/2 c
- kalamata olives, pitted, chopped
- 1 c
- fresh basil, chopped
- 1 c
- crumbled feta cheese (about 4 ounces)
- 3/4 c
- freshly grated parmesan cheese (about 2 ounces)
How to Make Rigatoni with Spicy Sun-Dried Tomato Sauce
- 1Cook pasta in large pot of rapidly boiling salted water until just tender but still firm to bite, stirring occasionally.
- 2Meanwhile, heat oil reserved from sun-dried tomatoes in heavy large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and cook 30 seconds. Add sun-dried tomatoes, ready-cut tomatoes and their liquid and olives and bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer until sauce thickens slightly, about 4 minutes. Mix basil and both cheeses and stir until cheeses melt. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Remove sauce from heat.
- 3Drain pasta. Add to skillet; toss to coat with sauce. Transfer to bowl; serve.