- 1 Tbsp
- 3 clove
- pressed garlic cloves
- 4 Tbsp
- all purpose flour
- 12 oz
- 2 c
- 1 bunch
- fresh broccoli
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil, divided
- 8 oz
- shredded mozzarella cheese
How to Make RIGATONI, BROCCOLI, MOZZARELLA MELT
- 1Melt butter and add garlic. Stir in flour until smooth and bubbly. Turn temp to medium and add milk, stirring until thick.Cool and set aside.
- 2Remove florets from broccoli, (5 cups approx). Cook in boiling water 2 minutes.Drain and rinse, and toss with 1TB olive oil and set aside.
- 3Cook rigatoni and rinse with cold water. Toss with 1 TB olive oil in colander.
- 4Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Lightly grease a 13 X 9 X 21/2" oval baking dish.
Measure about 3/4 cup of reserved sauce in prepared dish.
Place about 1/2 rigatoni over sauce,and scatter 1/2 broccoli over rigatoni.
Drizzle 3/4 cup sauce over all.
Repeat with remaining rigatoni, broccoli, and sauce.
Sprinkle evenly with shredded cheese.
Bake for 25-30 minutes until mozzarella is melted and bubbly.