1 pkg(14.1 -16.9 oz) frozen pirogi
4 ozthinly-sliced deli corned beef
1 csauerkraut, well-drained
1/2 creduced fat thousand island dressing
4 ozthinly sliced swiss cheese
How to Make Reuben Pirogi Bake
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a shallow, 10" round baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a saucepan, heat pirogi in 2 quarts boiling water for 5 minutes or until they float. Drain well and transfer to baking dish.
- Cut corned beef into 2" squares and layer over pirogi with sauerkraut.
- Drizzle with Thousand Island dressing and top with Swiss cheese.
- Bake 10 minutes or until pirogi are hot and cheese melts.