- 1 pkg
- (14.1 -16.9 oz) frozen pirogi
- 4 oz
- thinly-sliced deli corned beef
- 1 c
- sauerkraut, well-drained
- 1/2 c
- reduced fat thousand island dressing
- 4 oz
- thinly sliced swiss cheese
How to Make Reuben Pirogi Bake
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a shallow, 10" round baking dish with cooking spray.
- 2In a saucepan, heat pirogi in 2 quarts boiling water for 5 minutes or until they float. Drain well and transfer to baking dish.
- 3Cut corned beef into 2" squares and layer over pirogi with sauerkraut.
- 4Drizzle with Thousand Island dressing and top with Swiss cheese.
- 5Bake 10 minutes or until pirogi are hot and cheese melts.