Ratatouille Spaghetti Pie1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
8 ozspaghetti, uncooked
1 largeegg white
2 tspolive oil
1 largeonions, coarsely chopped
2 ceggplant, peeled and chopped
1bell pepper, finely chopped
3garlic cloves, minced
14.5 oztomatoes, canned with juice
3 Tbsptomato paste
1/4 tspred pepper flakes
1 tspdried basil
4 ozpepperoni slices cut into quarters
1/4 cparmesan cheese, grated
1/4 citalian bread crumbs
How to Make Ratatouille Spaghetti Pie
- Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Toss hot pasta with milk and egg substitute.
- Coat a 13 x 9-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Add pasta, pressing into an even layer.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Add onion, eggplant, squash, bell pepper and garlic; mix well.
- Cover; simmer over medium heat 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender-crisp, stirring once.
- Add tomatoes, tomato paste and hot red pepper flakes; mix well.
- Simmer uncovered 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat; stir in basil.
- Heat oven to 425.
- Spoon vegetable mixture evenly over pasta.
- Layer pepperoni on top.
- Combine cheese and bread crumbs; sprinkle over vegetables.
- Bake 15 minutes or until heated through.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.