★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 boxinstant macaroni and cheese
1 stickbutter or margarine
2 can(s)tuna, packed in water
2 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
2 Tbspsour cream
2 ozcheddar cheese
How to Make Range Top Tuna Cassarole
- In Large sauce pan,follow directions for boiling Macaroni. Drain water and return to stove. Add milk, cheese packets, and butter/margarine, mix on low heat until butter has melted.
- Open and drain tuna, add tuna to pan.
- Open, drain, and add peas to pan.
- Mix in Cream of mushroom soup and sour cream into macaroni/cheese and peas. Mix thoroughly.
- Heat until hot, stir often.
- Grate cheese onto top of pan, cover.
- Turn off heat and let sit for 5 minutes. Serve.