Ranch-Style Noodles with Ham
How to Make Ranch-Style Noodles with Ham
- 1Prepare noodles according to package directions; drain.
- 2Melt butter in large skillet, over medium-high heat. Add veggies and cook, stirring frequently, until veggies are tender, about 6-8 minutes.
- 3Add ham and cook, stirring frequently, until ham cubes are hot, about 2-3 minutes.
- 4Stir in sour cream and ranch dressing.
- 5Cook over low heat, stirring frequently, until sauce is melted, smooth and hot.
- 6Pour hot noodles into a serving bowl.
- 7Pour veggies and ham mixture over noodles. Toss to combine.