Ramen Vegetable Steak Skillet1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3/4 lbbeef sirloin, boneless cut into strips
1 lbfrozen vegetable mix
4.5 ozmushrooms, drained
How to Make Ramen Vegetable Steak Skillet
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add beef.
- Cook and stir 2-3 minutes or until no longer pink.
- Crumble ramen noodles.
- Add noodles, contents of flavor packets, frozen vegetables, mushroom and water to meat.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat.
- Cover and simmer 5 to 7 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
- Steak is easy to slice if it is partially frozen.