Ramen Vegetable Steak Skillet1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- 2 tsp
- 3/4 lb
- beef sirloin, boneless cut into strips
- 1 lb
- frozen vegetable mix
- 4.5 oz
- mushrooms, drained
- 1.5 c
How to Make Ramen Vegetable Steak Skillet
- 1Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
- 2Add beef.
- 3Cook and stir 2-3 minutes or until no longer pink.
- 4Crumble ramen noodles.
- 5Add noodles, contents of flavor packets, frozen vegetables, mushroom and water to meat.
- 6Bring to a boil.
- 7Reduce heat.
- 8Cover and simmer 5 to 7 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
- 9Steak is easy to slice if it is partially frozen.