Quick & Delicious Shrimp Scampi
- 3/4 lb
- angel hair pasta, uncooked
- 3 Tbsp
- olive oil, light
- 3 Tbsp
- 1 1/2 lb
- shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 clove
- garlic, smashed, peeled and chopped
- 4 medium
- shallots, peeled and chopped
- 2 1/2 c
- chicken broth, low salt
- 4 Tbsp
- chopped fresh italian parsley
How to Make Quick & Delicious Shrimp Scampi
- 1Cook pasta as directed on package.
- 2Meanwhile, in a 12-inch non-stick skillet, heat the oilve oil over medium heat.
- 3Place cornstarch in an 8-inch pie pan and add shrimp. Toss with hands to coat. Place shrimp in skillet with olive oil and saute until just starting to turn pink, stirring often. Add the garlic and shallots and cook for another 2-3 minutes. Add the chicken broth and parsley and cook for 2-3 minutes more or until shrimp is cooked through and sauce starts to thicken, stirring constantly.
- 4Drain pasta and divide evenly among large shallow "pasta" dishes. Arrange shrimp over pasta and spoon sauce over all. Serve immediately.