Quick Creamy Pesto Tortellini
This may be my pot luck dish for the next few occasions!
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 pkgrefrigerated fresh tortellini, about 19 oz.
1/4 csour cream
2 Tbsprefrigerated prepared basil pesto sauce
1/3 cfreshly grated romano cheese
·freshly ground pepper
How to Make Quick Creamy Pesto Tortellini
- Cook tortellini according to package directions and chill.
Use whatever variety of tortellini you prefer.
- Combine remaining ingredients and add to chilled pasta.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and serve.
- I had some small frozen cooked shrimp and decided to add them to the salad. It was an excellent idea, if I do say so myself! I would think you could add cooked chicken, turkey, tuna, whatever you'd like if you chose to.
- If plating it for serving, you may want to put tomato slices around it or enhance it with a vegetable of your choice, but it is not necessary. I chose tomatoes because it is fresh tomato season right now, and I can't get enough of them!