Quick Creamy Pesto Tortellini
This may be my pot luck dish for the next few occasions!
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 pkg
- refrigerated fresh tortellini, about 19 oz.
- 1/4 c
- sour cream
- 2 Tbsp
- refrigerated prepared basil pesto sauce
- 1/3 c
- freshly grated romano cheese
- coarse salt
- freshly ground pepper
How to Make Quick Creamy Pesto Tortellini
- 1Cook tortellini according to package directions and chill.
Use whatever variety of tortellini you prefer.
- 2Combine remaining ingredients and add to chilled pasta.
- 3Add salt and pepper to taste and serve.
- 4I had some small frozen cooked shrimp and decided to add them to the salad. It was an excellent idea, if I do say so myself! I would think you could add cooked chicken, turkey, tuna, whatever you'd like if you chose to.
- 5If plating it for serving, you may want to put tomato slices around it or enhance it with a vegetable of your choice, but it is not necessary. I chose tomatoes because it is fresh tomato season right now, and I can't get enough of them!