Quick and Simple Corned Beef Cassarole
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 box
- kraft original velveeta shells & cheese, any size
- 1 can(s)
- libby's corned beef
- 1 medium
- onion, diced
- 2 Tbsp
How to Make Quick and Simple Corned Beef Cassarole
- 1Open box and set the cheese packet aside and prepare the shells as directed on box. Strain and set aside.
- 2In the same pan that the shells were cooked in, add butter and onion and cook over medium high heat till translucent.
- 3Add corned beef. Chop and stir till corn beef is broken up.
- 4Remove from heat and add the package of cheese from the box into the corned beef mixture. Stir till combined.
- 5Add drained shells to corned beef mixture. Stir and return to heat till warm.