Quick and Simple Corned Beef Cassarole
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 boxkraft original velveeta shells & cheese, any size
1 can(s)libby's corned beef
1 mediumonion, diced
How to Make Quick and Simple Corned Beef Cassarole
- Open box and set the cheese packet aside and prepare the shells as directed on box. Strain and set aside.
- In the same pan that the shells were cooked in, add butter and onion and cook over medium high heat till translucent.
- Add corned beef. Chop and stir till corn beef is broken up.
- Remove from heat and add the package of cheese from the box into the corned beef mixture. Stir till combined.
- Add drained shells to corned beef mixture. Stir and return to heat till warm.