★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 10.75 oz
- cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 c
- 3/4 lb
- ground beef
- 1.5 c
- spaghetti sauce
- lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 c
- cheddar cheese, shredded
How to Make Quick And Easy Lasagna
- 1In small bowl combine soup and milk; set aside.
- 2In 3 quart saucepan over medium-high heat cook beef until browned, stirring to separate.
- 3Spoon off fat and stir in spaghetti sauce.
- 4Heat through, stirring occasionally.
- 5Heat oven to 400.
- 6In 8 inch square baking dish, spoon half the meat mixture and arrange half the noodles over mixture; trim to fit.
- 7Spoon half the soup mixture over noodles.
- 8Repeat layers.
- 9Sprinkle with cheese.
- 10Bake 30 minutes or until hot and bubbling.
- 11Let stand 10 minutes before serving.