★★★★★ 1 vote5
10.75 ozcream of mushroom soup
3/4 lbground beef
1.5 cspaghetti sauce
4lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
1 ccheddar cheese, shredded
How to Make Quick And Easy Lasagna
- In small bowl combine soup and milk; set aside.
- In 3 quart saucepan over medium-high heat cook beef until browned, stirring to separate.
- Spoon off fat and stir in spaghetti sauce.
- Heat through, stirring occasionally.
- Heat oven to 400.
- In 8 inch square baking dish, spoon half the meat mixture and arrange half the noodles over mixture; trim to fit.
- Spoon half the soup mixture over noodles.
- Repeat layers.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 30 minutes or until hot and bubbling.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.