Princeton Vegetable Lasagna
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 galspaghetti sauce - you can use your favorite bottled sauce or make your own
1 1/2 lblasagna noodles
1 lbbaby spinach
8 ozmushrooms, chopped
32 ozlow-fat cottage cheese
1 1/2 lbshredded mozzarella cheese
8 ozshredded parmesan cheese
How to Make Princeton Vegetable Lasagna
- Cook lasagna noodles in boiling salted water for 10 minutes.
- While the noodles are cooking, prepare the filling.
Steam the spinach for 2 minutes and drain well. Combine the spinach and mushrooms with the cottage cheese, mozzarella, eggs and 4 oz. of the parmesan.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Layer lasagna in pans. Start with enough sauce to cover bottom of pan, layer noodles on top of sauce and filling on top of noodles. Continue with this sequence until pan is filled, ending with a layer of sauce. This will be 2 or 3 sets of layers depending on the size of your pan.
- Sprinkle top with reserved 4 oz. of Parmesan cheese
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 1 - 1 1/2 hours, until top noodles begin to brown at the edges. Remove from oven and let sit for 15 minutes before cutting.