★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 1/2 lb
- ground beef
- 1 medium
- onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp
- garlic, minced (if you don't like strong garlic flavor use less)
- 1 can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 2 c
- sour cream
- 8 oz
- mushrooms, sliced (you can also use canned, drained)
- 1 pkg
- 16 oz egg noodles, cooked
How to Make Poor Man's Stroganoff
- 1Brown ground beef with onion and mushrooms.
Cook until beef is no longer pink and onions
- 2Add the can of cream of mushroom soup. I usually let this simmer on low heat until the noodles are ready.
- 3Just before serving add the sour cream. Heat for about 5 min and add salt and pepper to taste. Spoon over cooked noodles.
- 4If you want it on the thinner side add about 1/4 cup of beef broth or milk.
- 5****Note, this is also good served over rice or mashed potatoes. Make enough for 4 servings****
You May Also Like:
Leave a Comment