Poor Mans Lasagna
- 1 lb
- lasagna noodles broken, uncooked
- 1 lb
- ground beef or ground turkey
- 1 jar(s)
- your favorite spaghetti sauce (large jar)
- garlic powder, onion powder and italian seasoning to taste
- 4 c
- shredded mozzarella cheese or colby jack or pizza blend
- 16 oz
- package of cottage cheese
How to Make Poor Mans Lasagna
- 1fry meat with seasonings until brown, drain well and then add to spaghetti sauce.
- 2Put sauce and meat mix in crock pot, break up noodles, add them to the pot.
- 3cook in crock pot on low for five to six hours or on high for two to three hours.
- 4when noodles are cooked through add shredded cheese, let warm until cheese melts, serve and top with the cottage cheese if you want.