Pizzoecar ala pusc'ciavina
I listed this as "German" dish because JAP doesn't have Swiss to choose.
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
100 gwheat flour (white)
400 gbuckwheat flour
400 gcabbage (originally savoy cabbage)
50 ggruyere cheese or similar swiss cheese
How to Make Pizzoecar ala pusc'ciavina
- make a dough from the two flours, salt and water, knead into a ball, wrap with foil and let rest in a cool place for 1/2 hour (not in the fridge)
- Peel potatoes, slice thinly. cut cabbage into ca. 3/4 inch pieces.
- Melt butter in a pot, add roughly chopped sage, set aside.
- Roll out dough on a floured surface, about 2-3 mm thick, cut into 1/2 inch stripes.
- Peel and half garlic cloves.
- In a large pot, bring 2 l salted water to a boil. Add garlic, bay leaves, and potatoes, boil for about 10 minutes.
- Add noodles and cabbage, boil 10-15 more minutes. Remove laurel.
- With a slotted spoon, scoop noodles and vegetables onto four plates, sprinkle with sage butter and grated cheese.