Pizzoecar ala pusc'ciavina
I listed this as "German" dish because JAP doesn't have Swiss to choose.
100 gwheat flour (white)
400 gbuckwheat flour
400 gcabbage (originally savoy cabbage)
50 ggruyere cheese or similar swiss cheese
How to Make Pizzoecar ala pusc'ciavina
- make a dough from the two flours, salt and water, knead into a ball, wrap with foil and let rest in a cool place for 1/2 hour (not in the fridge)
- Peel potatoes, slice thinly. cut cabbage into ca. 3/4 inch pieces.
- Melt butter in a pot, add roughly chopped sage, set aside.
- Roll out dough on a floured surface, about 2-3 mm thick, cut into 1/2 inch stripes.
- Peel and half garlic cloves.
- In a large pot, bring 2 l salted water to a boil. Add garlic, bay leaves, and potatoes, boil for about 10 minutes.
- Add noodles and cabbage, boil 10-15 more minutes. Remove laurel.
- With a slotted spoon, scoop noodles and vegetables onto four plates, sprinkle with sage butter and grated cheese.